Notepad++ for window 10.As an office worker or an average computer user, we have to write a lot of stuff every day, and of course, we need a program for that. Most users prefer Notepad, which comes pre-installed with Microsoft Windows, and you can open it just with a search. This program was excellent, and no one can argue with it, but as of now, we have to edit multiple files at once, and this software can’t handle them.
Notepad++for window 10
So what if we can get an advanced version of Notepad with multiple tabs, themes, and a lot of more things and I know it sounds good. There we have the Notepad++, which is based on the Notepad theme and has a great bunch of features that the previous program was missing. This tool can handle a couple of files at once, and you don’t have to worry about editing source codes and quick notes with it.
Notepad comes pre-installed with Microsoft Windows, but for Notepad++, you have to download it from the developer site or some third-party sources for this program. Also, the installation process of this software may be complicated for some non-techies users, so we’ve made a guide with which you can do this whole process. There you will learn how to download Notepad++ for Windows 10 and other operating systems.
Check the more Notepad++ For another window.
How to download Notepad++ Official
As I’ve said before, this program was first released on third party sites, but later on, the developers also included it on the official website. There are releases from 6.x.x to 7.x.x on the developer’s website, and you can download any of them.
- To download Notepad++, you have to go to this URL.
- There will be a list of versions upon a mere scrolling down.
- Identify the version you wish to download and press the graphical download button.
- The version you have chosen will begin to download shortly.
- Click on the application which is just downloaded then you may proceed to its installation.
How to Install Notepad++
The installation process of this software is the same for any version you’ve downloaded, but if you find yours different, don’t worry about that. I’m going to explain each step there so you can install it on your computer without facing any problem.
- First of all, go to the downloaded file and double click on it or just single click on a file that just downloaded.
- Next to that, it will ask you about the language (By default, it’s English).
- Then if you’ve downloaded a 32bit version and installed it on 64bit OS, it will give you a warning message (Ignore it if you have a 64bit version).
- Then it will ask you to accept some agreements.
- By clicking next, you’ve to select the location for installation.
- Keep it as it is as it’s going to install in “Program Files” in the “C” drive by default.
- Click next, and the components list will show up, and it will prompt you to select the wanted components. Leave it unchanged if you don’t know what to select.
- Click next, and it will show the desktop shortcut prompt. Check the box if you want a desktop shortcut.
- Click Install, and it will start installing the program.
- When the installation progress bar completes, Click Finish.
- If you haven’t created the desktop shortcut, then click on the Start menu and type `Notepad++’ and then run on the application.
Download Notepad++ For window 10
The downloading and installing process of this program is not that difficult as non-techies can also do that easily with this guide. Though if you are facing any Windows related error during the installation process, you can contact the developers of this software. They will guide you through the installation process and error debugging too.